Mountain Grown Doodles Limited Genetic Replacement Warranty
For All Newfiedoodle & Bernedoodle Puppies
All items covered under this warranty are by replacement only, with a comparable puppy within a reasonable amount of time.
NO REFUNDS OR REIMBURSEMENTS OF ANY KIND SHALL BE GIVEN AT ANY TIME, IN PART OR IN FULL, FOR ANY REASON. NO EXCEPTIONS.
Warranty is between said buyer and said breeder only and is not transferrable.
Breeder guarantees said dog has had proper care to date and is in good health at the time of purchase, to the best of the breeder's and breeder’s veterinarians knowledge. Record of a veterinarians health check-up is provided with this puppy, guaranteeing his/her current health at the time of departure from breeder's possession. It is required that buyer take puppy to a vet of their choice within 3 business days of possession and that the breeder be sent puppy’s vet check report and be notified of any health issues in writing immediately following examination.
Breeder warranties named puppy in the case of SEVERE GENETIC CRIPPLING HIP DYSPLASIA OR TERMINAL HEART CONDITION diagnosed within the first year of the puppy's life that would make the puppy unable to function as a pet. WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER ANY OTHER ISSUE.
In the event of suspected SEVERE GENETIC CRIPPLING HIP DYSPLASIA OR TERMINAL HEART CONDITION RESULTING IN DEATH OR EUTHANASIA before the first birthday, buyer must:
1. Notify breeder by email immediately.
2. Take said dog to veterinarian for appropriate diagnostic testing immediately.
3. Submit to breeder all veterinarian X-rays, documentation, and report from vet stating that, without a doubt, the puppy has SEVERE/TERMINAL GENETIC HIP DYSPLASIA (See #5) OR SEVERE/TERMINAL HEART CONDITION. Breeder’s veterinarian will review records and discuss with buyer's veterinarian. X-ray, tests, and all vet costs are the buyer’s responsibility. BREEDER'S VET AND BREEDER MUST BE GIVEN PERMISSION TO SPEAK WITH BUYER'S VET CONCERNING ANY ISSUES. FAILURE TO SUBMIT REQUESTED RECORDS OR GRANT PERMISSION TO SPEAK WITH BUYER'S VET NULLIFIES THIS AGREEMENT. FAILURE OF BUYER’S VET TO DISCUSS THE SITUATION WITH BREEDER NULLIFIES THIS AGREEMENT.
4. In the event that two unaffiliated vets (the buyer's and the breeder's) agree that hip or heart diagnosis is SEVERE/TERMINAL/GENETIC, puppy must be returned to the breeder in good condition, other than the specified problem, at the buyer’s expense. Breeder understands the difficulty in parting with a beloved pet, but this is simply the requirement put forth in this warranty which is agreed upon by buyer's signature at time of purchase and by submitting the original questionnaire by email. Once puppy is returned, the buyer will then qualify for a replacement puppy of comparable qualities and value, not necessarily from the same parents, and when available. All transportation costs and vet expenses of the dog are the buyer’s responsibility. Breeder assumes NO responsibility for any veterinary medical expenses or medications once puppy leaves breeder's premises.
5. In the event of suspected hip dysplasia, an OFA report of SEVERE (congenital, not as a result of environment or injury) MUST be submitted to breeder. All testing is the financial responsibility of buyer. BREEDER IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY VET/SURGERY/MEDICATION COSTS WHATSOEVER FOR ANY REASON AT ANY TIME. ***Important! Research indicates that dogs spayed or neutered before the age of 12 months may have twice the chance of developing hip dysplasia. For this reason, spaying/neutering before 12 months nullifies coverage of hip dysplasia in stated puppy.
If buyer does not comply with all these conditions set forth in this warranty (by NOT following steps 1-5 above or by refusing to return puppy), buyer acknowledges Mountain Grown Doodles Genetic Health Replacement Warranty to become null and void. Breeder will then be released from any further obligations.
This guarantee does not cover worms or parasites, including but not limited to giardiasis and coccidiosis.
Buyer’s Signature ________________________________________________________________________